Layout share
This is a picture of the children's church room while we were painting it this summer. The side bar says: Children's Church project. I haven't journaled yet about it, but you can see the "bright" colors we painted! :)
Here's a few pics of the "igloo" from this summer! On the left side, it says: "From this ..." and the right side says, "To this ..." and then you lift the igloo/paper and I have a pull out thing with lots of pictures of the "construction" of the igloo. I've also left room in there for journaling about the "collapse" and the effort put forth by everyone to help with the igloo.
Then I started working on Myrtle Beach / vacation pictures. I won't bore you with tons, but thought I"d share a few layouts from our Myrtle Beach vacation. (Again, haven't journaled in the box on the right side/page.)


And then we have CAMP ROCK PARTY ! Yes, the girls had a Camp Rock party this summer at the end of June. They had a "slumber party" the night of the premiere of the movie and then the next day, went over to Indy to another Camp Rock party put on by Disney. Sheesh! To be a teenager again ............... ugh!

This was a 4th of July "kit" from Creative Memories. Cute papers and cute journaling boxes. (I still have enough left over to do another 2 page layout, so it was well worth the money and I loved the colors!) This was one of the first years that Lauren actually "held" a sparkler ... and smiled at the same time. Meanwhile, Gracie and I were trying to keep warm! :)

And then there's the whole "meeting the Jonas Brothers" story/pictures to deal with. This page has a lot of pictures from their "day" before meeting ... and Jessie, the girl who shared her "Meet and Greet" passes with them.

This layout is the official MEET AND GREET JONAS BROTHERS ... on the right hand side, I'm going to have Morgan write out the "story" of how Jessie won the passes and invited Morgan and Whitney to go with her! YAY! How sweet was that?!

And then this is the "family" yearbook official HIGH SCHOOL picture of Morgan. I'm doing a separate "high school" scrapbook for her, but this layout goes in our family album showing her "high school" commencement. I'll post another post showing the layouts I"ve done for her high school album. (Blogger won't accept any more pictures in this post!)







1 Comments:
At 3:23 PM,
Kim :) said…
Thanks for sharing! I love them. :) You are doing a great job. You have some great pictures on those beautiful layouts as well!
Post a Comment
<< Home