Monday morning !
Hello!
We had a fabulous time this weekend at the B & B, relaxing, laughing, scrapping, EATING ... need I say we ATE like COWS ... more laughing, more relaxing, more scrapping, and yes, MORE EATING!!!!
Our "Hostess Susie" was very, very hospitable and a VERY GOOD COOK! We ate all weekend long ... dessert at every meal ... ugh! We got a lot of scrapping done and we gained about 10 pounds each! LOL
The house was beautiful, the gazebo gorgeous, and the family was awesome! We'll definitely be back next year!!!
No layouts to share this morning, running late ... will post more hopefully tomorrow!
Happy Monday! (Did I really say that?!)
We had a fabulous time this weekend at the B & B, relaxing, laughing, scrapping, EATING ... need I say we ATE like COWS ... more laughing, more relaxing, more scrapping, and yes, MORE EATING!!!!
Our "Hostess Susie" was very, very hospitable and a VERY GOOD COOK! We ate all weekend long ... dessert at every meal ... ugh! We got a lot of scrapping done and we gained about 10 pounds each! LOL
The house was beautiful, the gazebo gorgeous, and the family was awesome! We'll definitely be back next year!!!
No layouts to share this morning, running late ... will post more hopefully tomorrow!
Happy Monday! (Did I really say that?!)


1 Comments:
At 3:37 PM,
Kim :) said…
Awww. It sounds like a WONDERFUL time!! I'm glad that you guys were able to enjoy it so much and get some scrapping done. can't wait to see the pages!
Post a Comment
<< Home