More layouts
Ok, so I thought I'd share a few more layouts ... the ones for the HIGH SCHOOL scrapbook ...
This one is actually gonna be the first page of her high school scrapbook --

This one is actually gonna be the first page of her high school scrapbook --

And this one was from a class we took in Novi, I believe. It was a class, I just can't remember when we took it - at one of our scrap conventions. I love taking sepia pictures (or turning color pics into sepia) I thought it looked good with the colors in the layout.

And this is Morgan and Hannah GOOFING ... the day before school started ... we would have taken more but I didn't have my memory card in my camera and apparently you can only take 20 pictures without a memory card. ha! (We did get some good ones at the park too, I just haven't scrapped those yet!) BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! GOOFBALLS FOREVER, too! ha!

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend.


1 Comments:
At 4:46 PM,
Kim :) said…
Aww I love these! Great job Karmen. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home