Proud Mom !
Hi.
Well, I still haven't taken the time to take pictures of the layouts I scrapped this past weekend. Sorry. I will do that ... hopefully soon.
However, I just had to post to let you know that Morgan got a solo in the upcoming choir concert! YAY for her!!!! She stayed after school yesterday to "try out" and she called today (a little while ago) to let me know that she got one of the parts! YAY! Apparently there are 3-4 solos and she got one of them! I'm so happy ... I'll be super nervous that night for her, but oh well?! She's not a "nervous Nellie" like me, so she should be fine and dandy! :)
It's been a long, stressful day here at work! Ugh! I'll be glad when today is over. I think I need a vacation .............. seriously ! This stress is getting to me!
Well, I still haven't taken the time to take pictures of the layouts I scrapped this past weekend. Sorry. I will do that ... hopefully soon.
However, I just had to post to let you know that Morgan got a solo in the upcoming choir concert! YAY for her!!!! She stayed after school yesterday to "try out" and she called today (a little while ago) to let me know that she got one of the parts! YAY! Apparently there are 3-4 solos and she got one of them! I'm so happy ... I'll be super nervous that night for her, but oh well?! She's not a "nervous Nellie" like me, so she should be fine and dandy! :)
It's been a long, stressful day here at work! Ugh! I'll be glad when today is over. I think I need a vacation .............. seriously ! This stress is getting to me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home