Friday ... finally!
Seems like it's been a long, exhausting, stressful week around here. Hopefully, we'll be able to go over to our friend's house this weekend and swim and relax. :)
As an update, NO MEETING TOOK PLACE YESTERDAY! Ugh! What a pain! Mike was told yesterday that all the people could not attend the meeting, so it would probably take place TODAY instead. What do you mean, "all the people"? Apparently, the old superintendent and all the school board members will be in on this meeting, and possibly NOT the new superintendent. Tell me how that's gonna work? It's not. I don't know. Mike doesn't know either. We're just very frustrated and in the meantime, he's working on his resume, just in case. Please continue to remember us in your prayers. I'll keep you posted.
Tonight is our first church softball game! YAYAYAYAYAY! It's usually pretty fun ... and right now, we need FUN in our lives! :)
Nothing major planned for the weekend ... maybe some resting and relaxing in the pool! Have a great one!
As an update, NO MEETING TOOK PLACE YESTERDAY! Ugh! What a pain! Mike was told yesterday that all the people could not attend the meeting, so it would probably take place TODAY instead. What do you mean, "all the people"? Apparently, the old superintendent and all the school board members will be in on this meeting, and possibly NOT the new superintendent. Tell me how that's gonna work? It's not. I don't know. Mike doesn't know either. We're just very frustrated and in the meantime, he's working on his resume, just in case. Please continue to remember us in your prayers. I'll keep you posted.
Tonight is our first church softball game! YAYAYAYAYAY! It's usually pretty fun ... and right now, we need FUN in our lives! :)
Nothing major planned for the weekend ... maybe some resting and relaxing in the pool! Have a great one!


1 Comments:
At 9:01 AM,
Kim :) said…
Hey Sweetie!!
Geeze Louise, I am gone for a week and everything in your life is a mess!! {{{MAJOR BIG HUGS}}} I am SOO sorry to hear about your Dad! My goodness. I will put him back on my prayer list!
Geeze, I hate the waiting game for you guys with Mikes job! I sure hope they give him some answers soon! I mean honestly, wouldn't they have the decencies to let him know if he needs to start looking for a new job??!!!
I sure hope this week will be a better one in your family!
Love ya,
Post a Comment
<< Home