In Honor Of ............LeeAnne
Just a quick post this morning to wish my dear friend --
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEEANNE!!!!
Love ya, girlfriend!
As a quick note, about 2 years ago (in July), our family started attending Memorial Wesleyan Church ... after a bitter church ordeal at our old church. Ugh! (Don't even want to go there!) Anyway, I remember attending this church and immediately saw this blonde girl that I thought "She seems nice. Wonder if we might possibly become friends". She seemed a little "shy" and so it took awhile for our friendship to flourish. However, it seemed that she was interested in some of the same things that I was interested in and our paths kept crossing. That first Christmas, I remember she was in charge of the Christmas play at church. Imagine that?! Here, we had just come from our old church where I had been in charge of the Christmas plays for the past 4-5 years and loved it. So ... our paths crossed again and I helped out just a little bit.
By mid-spring (last year), we were talking more, etc. A friendship had developed! By mid to late spring, we had decided to work on a summer program with the kids. IT WAS FABULOUS ... even if I do say so myself. We worked our tails off and in the process, started developing a great friendship!
And of course, in the midst of all that, guess what?! I learned that she had scrapped a teensy tiny bit ... well, at least one page! So ... last June, we went to Indy for the weekend for her b-day and scrapped the night away ... learned LOADS about each other, even if I did have to listen to all 52 chapters of her "story/life". LOL Just kidding! That was a fantastic weekend and we learned a lot about each other and grew closer and closer!

Anyway ... our friendship has blossomed from that point on ... and I'm sooooooooooo very thankful God has put her into my life! I couldn't have made it this past year without you, honey, and you couldn't have made it without me, right??? (Answer me quickly, please!)
In all seriousness, I thank God for you and for our wonderful (scrapping - and otherwise) friendship every single day!!!! Love ya!!! (I truly believe it might all stem from the fact that we are true scrappers at heart!) :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEEANNE!!!!
Love ya, girlfriend!
As a quick note, about 2 years ago (in July), our family started attending Memorial Wesleyan Church ... after a bitter church ordeal at our old church. Ugh! (Don't even want to go there!) Anyway, I remember attending this church and immediately saw this blonde girl that I thought "She seems nice. Wonder if we might possibly become friends". She seemed a little "shy" and so it took awhile for our friendship to flourish. However, it seemed that she was interested in some of the same things that I was interested in and our paths kept crossing. That first Christmas, I remember she was in charge of the Christmas play at church. Imagine that?! Here, we had just come from our old church where I had been in charge of the Christmas plays for the past 4-5 years and loved it. So ... our paths crossed again and I helped out just a little bit.
By mid-spring (last year), we were talking more, etc. A friendship had developed! By mid to late spring, we had decided to work on a summer program with the kids. IT WAS FABULOUS ... even if I do say so myself. We worked our tails off and in the process, started developing a great friendship!
And of course, in the midst of all that, guess what?! I learned that she had scrapped a teensy tiny bit ... well, at least one page! So ... last June, we went to Indy for the weekend for her b-day and scrapped the night away ... learned LOADS about each other, even if I did have to listen to all 52 chapters of her "story/life". LOL Just kidding! That was a fantastic weekend and we learned a lot about each other and grew closer and closer!

Anyway ... our friendship has blossomed from that point on ... and I'm sooooooooooo very thankful God has put her into my life! I couldn't have made it this past year without you, honey, and you couldn't have made it without me, right??? (Answer me quickly, please!)
In all seriousness, I thank God for you and for our wonderful (scrapping - and otherwise) friendship every single day!!!! Love ya!!! (I truly believe it might all stem from the fact that we are true scrappers at heart!) :)


3 Comments:
At 7:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
She IS totally awesome! I think I'll keep her!
At 8:56 AM,
Kim :) said…
What a very sweet post!! Happy Birthday LeeAnne!!
I am so glad that you guys have met, it sounds like a friendship made in heaven!
At 6:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
My LeeAnne post is up now!
Post a Comment
<< Home