What a weekend!!
Friday afternoon, I picked up Morgan from church/camp and got her home and her bags unpacked and laundry started. We then went to the 2 ball games that evening - Becky and Brad got a late start out of Chicago, so they were coming later in the evening.

Friday evening, about 8:15 p.m., Becky called. They were at the hotel. YAYAYAYAY! We would be finished with our double header at 8:30 p.m., so I told them to meet us at Los Amigos at 9 p.m. (We hurried home and took a quick shower and changed clothes ... because it was SOOOO HOT outside that night!) Anyway ... as a side note ... we won one of our ball games that night! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
We then met my parents, my sister and her family, us and Becky, Brad and their family at Los Amigos that evening for supper ... at 9 p.m. ... Yes, Mexican food at 9 p.m., uh-oh. Becky, Brad and the girls then went back to our house that night after supper and stayed and talked for QUITE AWHILE ... well after midnight! (The girls looked through scrapbooks forever!)

Saturday morning, we met and went to the park to shoot off Emma's rocket. It was fun. Although I think the "boys" (Mike and Brad) had more fun shooting it off than the girls. :)


Side note: It was so funny! Becky does not scrapbook ... although I have tried and tried to get her started. Anyway, after looking at scrapbooks on Friday night, I was taking lots of pictures at the park. Emma (Becky's youngest daughter) came up and asked if I was taking pictures to put in my scrapbooks later. I said yes I was. She said, oh good. We'll get to see US next time we come! It was sooo funny! (I think I'm gonna make them a little 8 x 8 scrapbook with the park/pool pictures in them!) :)
The girls were then HOT HOT HOT from being at the park and wanted to know if we could go swimming somewhere! Luckily, I had made prior arrangements with some friends (Dennis and Jenny) to come and swim ... so off we went. Sort of. We first went back to our house for sandwiches for lunch and change into swimsuits.
We then went swimming for the afternoon. It was a BLAST! We had the whole pool to ourselves! The girls were hilarious! ... and the boys too! Here are just a few of the FUNNY pictures taken at the pool! (Well, blogger is not letting me post pictures right now, so I'll post them later.)
Saturday night, we spent time visiting with some old friends and then having supper with my parents and then back to our house for some more visiting. It was great to see them and visit with them!!!!!!!!
(I'll post more pictures later!) Blogger is not letting me post right now.


1 Comments:
At 8:35 AM,
Kim :) said…
Loved all the pictures!!! I think you should make a mini album for Becky's girls! That would be very sweet. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend! I'm glad that you and Becky have stayed in touch!
Post a Comment
<< Home