Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday morning blues ...........

Oh, I'm dragging this morning. Soooooooo very tired from the weekend. I needed an extra day (or at least a morning or afternoon) to get things done at home this weekend. We were busy busy busy all weekend long, and nothing much got done around the house. Ugh! Hate weekends like that!

Well, Morgan is at school this morning. Mind you, this is NOT the first day of school, but she was asked to come and help some of the teachers get things ready for tomorrow and such. She's there all day today ... and was excited ... for the most part about it. Tomorrow is the first day of 7th grade! Ugh! This momma is going to have a rough time, I'm sure of it. She's already informed me that we can take some pictures at home in the yard (like we always do), but NOT inside the school building! ha!

Tonight is Crystal's graduation from a "GOALS" program. YAY! Remember - Crystal is my "mentee" from back in March. We haven't done a whole lot together this summer, but we are going to get things back on a schedule to get together every week or so this fall. She was working all summer and on vacation, etc. and our schedules just didn't mesh. We talked on the phone some and she invited me to this graduation tonight, so I'm going! YAY!

Then home ... to see what Morgan picks out for tomorrow' s first day of school clothes!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Oh our girls... Getting to where they don't want us taking pictures! Crazy kids! Don't they know that is like cutting our arms off! :) I Hope you were able to get some good ones at home though! Can't wait to hear how school goes.

    I've been meaning to ask you about your Mentee. Glad to hear that you guys are getting back on track doing stuff together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home