Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blogger -- GRRRRRRRRRR!

Blogger is driving me nuts! I still cannot post pictures! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! What a pain ... in the patootie!!!!

Ok, let's see ... Morgan made it through her second day of school ... without getting lost in the building this time and without being late to class again! YAY for her! She is staying after school (yesterday and) today and then trying out for v-ball on Friday and Monday. Today, she was also having a swimming test to determine what swimming class she would be in this semester in PE. Ugh! Tomorrow night is the first Middle School dance. Goodness gracious. When you hit 7th grade, you apparently hit the floor running!!!! :)

I'm busily looking up some stuff for my WKFM missions work. The "kick off" Sunday isn't till September, but I'm a Type A personality, remember?! At least in this stuff, I can still be organized ... maybe not in my daughter's busy life, but in my church stuff, I can be organized! Or at least try to be! Anyway, if you have any missions-related ideas, please email me!!!! We will be studying different countries each month and the Wesleyan missionaries that we support who are serving in those countries, etc. We will be learning about different foods and games that the children play, etc. I'm excited!!!!

Ok, back to work today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home