Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm back in the saddle again ...........

Hello fellow bloggers and friends! Yes, I know ... it's been a WEEK (and a few days) since I've posted. Oops! Last week was just a whirlwind for several reasons ......... but I'm back ..........

Lots of things going on right now:

1. Mom was in ER for 5 1/2 hours on Saturday ... with what we thought was either gall bladder problems or kidney stones or something. They ran tests, CT scan, U/S, etc. and found nothing. GRRRR. So, she was back at the dr's office today because she still felt bad (and was in pain) and he's ordering some more blood work and some more tests to determine what's wrong with her. Please remember her in your prayers.

2. In the meantime, Dad is going stir crazy in the house on crutches and in a cast. He goes back for his follow-up test on Thursday morning and he is hoping the dr releases him to go back to work next week ... yes, on crutches ... and a cast ... but nonetheless, back to work. We'll see.

3. I had my Lia Sophia jewelry party last week and it was a HUGE success! I am getting over $850 worth of FREE JEWELRY ...... for the sales from my party! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited, and actually, I signed up to be a Lia Sophia jewelry advisor too! (I signed the paperwork on Friday!) So, if you are interested in seeing the jewelry, ordering something or having a party to earn free jewelry yourself (especially before Christmas), give me a call or send me an email! I'll get something scheduled right away! :)

4. Mike is gone to another "bomb school" for a few days this week, but will be back Wednesday, so that's good. I'm a 'single mom' tonight so Mike's mom invited us (me and Morgan) up for supper. YAY! (I think Target might be calling my name too!)

5. Ok, that's about all I can think of right now to share! Thanks for missing me!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    You're going to do great with the Lia Sophia stuff! How exciting. And to get so much in free merchandise from your party! Got to love that. :) enjoy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home