And then there was this picture ....
I wasn't going to share this picture with just "everyone" ... this picture was taken toward the end of the week, resting in our hotel rooms one afternoon/evening before the "activities" began. I PROMISE ... this is a ROOTBEER!!!!!!! I could have used something STRONGER than rootbeer at that particular point in the week, but I PROMISE .......... ROOTBEER!!!!!!
I am still trying to recuperate from our week-long adventure last week, but with working full time and having things to do every single evening this week, my body is not getting much "rest" this week. Oh well?! Such is life.
Happy Wednesday!




2 Comments:
At 7:49 PM,
Kim :) said…
I love it!!!! That pictures says it all. Rootbeer *wink wink* :) lol
I hope you were able to get some rest this weekend!
At 11:20 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yeah. Right. ROOTbeer. I thought that 12-step program had helped.
Post a Comment
<< Home