TGIF ... again!
Wasn't it just the other day that I posted ... TGIF ? Well, it's Friday again, folks! This is a picture of Morgan at her band concert last night ... the last concert of the year. (YAY!) All of the middle school and high schools bands (8 in all) got together in the fieldhouse and performed. Each band performed 2-3 songs separately and then all the bands performed one major song at the end. They had never practiced together before ... and they did an AWESOME job! It was fun ... long ... hot ... but fun! Morgan has really enjoyed band this year. She plans to continue in it next year and the next and the next and the next ... marching band, here we come!!!!
In all other respects, my life is ... chaotic this week. What's new, right?! My house is almost completely back to normal now. We spent part of last Sunday afternoon hanging pictures, the mirror, the clock, etc. I think I have 2 more boxes of "stuff" to take down to the basement this weekend and then we'll be "up and running" as normal. YAY!
AND ... don't know if I posted about it earlier ... probably not ... but our washer died the other night. HOWEVER, MIke got a new pump for it and now it works again! YAY! $54.20 later!!! (which is better than the cost of a new washer)
Our Hephzibah missions trip is coming up in about a month. I am getting sooooooooooo excited and anxious about it at the same time!
Got the rooms reserved the other day, and just waiting on the OK from the director to order the crafts. Got all those organized and ready to order too! Things are coming together ... yay!
Have a great weekend!




1 Comments:
At 11:57 AM,
Kim :) said…
Loved the picture! It turned out really well. I'm glad to hear that Morgan is enjoying band so much. Kelsey is too!
Yeah! ON getting the house back in order. I know that feels soo good to you!
The trip will be here before you know it! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home