Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, June 04, 2007

Sheesh! It's been a long time!

Ok, so it's been almost a month since my last post. Is that pitiful or what?! My life at 40 ... is not quite the same as it was at 39 ... let me just say, this past 2-3 weeks has been an emotional roller coaster for me.

In a nutshell, my dad's been back in the hospital ... gall bladder surgery this time ... he's home now ... recuperating ...

Getting things ready for our missions trip ... leaving this coming Saturday morning ... excited and real stressed right now.

Health issues ... waiting on test results ... let's just say ... real stressed about that.

Church issues ... first Sunday for children's church supposed to be yesterday ... didn't happen because of various and sundry reasons ... stressed about that.

Work ... divorces, divorces, divorces ... real good friends filing for divorce ... wife coming to MY office ... stressed about that.

Ok, so ......... you get the picture???

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    I am soo glad to see your post!!!

    Oh Karmen, I am so sorry to hear that your Dad was back in the hospital! I'm glad to hear he is home now recovering. And you! I hate to hear you've been having to have some kind of test done also. I will pray that things come back okay!!!!!

    I'm thinking about you Sweetie!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home