Happy Monday!
Happy Monday! Well, yesterday was an interesting day. Look at this cutie! Mike and I played for Baby Catherine's baby dedication/baptism yesterday at Todd and Mary's church. What an enjoyable time ... and such a blessing to be a part of her life! isn't she such a cutie patootie!!!!
We then spent the afternoon (or part of the afternoon) at their house for lunch and the kids swam in the "heated" pool ... it was nice out, but ... I held Baby Cat ... did'nt swim. Imagine that?!
Then we went and visited with my parents for awhile ... we had visited with Mike's parents on Saturday night ... busy weekend ...
Just wanted to share a picture of Baby Cat!
Have a great week!
We then spent the afternoon (or part of the afternoon) at their house for lunch and the kids swam in the "heated" pool ... it was nice out, but ... I held Baby Cat ... did'nt swim. Imagine that?!
Then we went and visited with my parents for awhile ... we had visited with Mike's parents on Saturday night ... busy weekend ...
Just wanted to share a picture of Baby Cat!
Have a great week!




1 Comments:
At 6:45 PM,
Kim :) said…
Aww Look at that Precious Baby girl!!! I would have held her all day too!!
Kim :)
Post a Comment
<< Home