Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, May 11, 2007

Alas ... another Friday !

Ok, so I'm not posting as much these days ... my life is a blur right now ... too much going on right this second.

Well, let's see ...

Last night was our first church softball practice. We had 10-11 people show up and had a great practice! I'm playing 2nd base this year! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love it! I'm actually pretty good, even if I do say so myself! :) I didn't even get hurt ... except my right arm/shoulder joint hurts a little bit from throwing the ball and batting/hitting last night! Yes, I actually HIT the ball SEVERAL times during practice last night. I think this season is going to be great. We have about 30 people signed up on the team, but you KNOW from the sounds of last year, that not all of those people will show up, so that's good! Sheesh! That's WAY too many!!!!

Mike and I are playing for a baby dedication this weekend at Mary's church for Baby Catherine. We are so proud and excited to have been asked to be a part of such a special day in their lives ... and in the life of Baby Cat. :)

On a little sad note ... this is usually the weekend that Mary and I meet Kath in Novi, MI for our annual scrapbook retreat. Because of the baby's birth in March, Mary and I decided we probably shouldn't try to go yet this year, so we aren't going ... sad, sad, sad. And Kath's not going either. Sad, sad, sad.

We ARE, however, all getting together for a different scrapbook retreat in September, so that'll be good. But still ... we're a little sad about not getting to see each other this weekend! ((HUGS)) to you, Kath. I miss ya!

Lots going on with children's church organization and Hephzibah planning and organization. Sheesh, after June, I might be able to "rest", huh?! Sounds great!

Have a happy weekend!
Happy Mother's Day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home