Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday

Hi. I wanted to try to get a post in here ... before another Friday passes me by.

Life is pretty hectic right now. I've got something to do every single night this week and had something every single night last week too. It's emotionally and physically draining sometimes ... not to say that the laundry and cleaning up is NOT getting done at my house. GRRRR. Oh well, we all have weeks like that, don't we?

Had church elections the other night ... another reason for my emotionally drained body! ha! I am now the new children's church director ... yay! ... HOWEVER, the position starts JUNE 1st. Hello?! That wouldn't be quite so bad ... if I weren't in charge of all the crafts for 150 kids for our Hephzibah trip ... which we leave on June 9th. Do you understand my frustration here? So I'll have to have someone do the "children's church" on the 2nd Sunday of June and then get back late the night before the 3rd Sunday and have to teach that Sunday too. UGH!

Sooooooooooooooooooo ... for those of you who know my TYPE A PERSONALITY ... you KNOW I am stressing a bit about this. I want the kids to LOVE children's church again ... and for the past few months, that has NOT been the case for some of them. I know I can't please everyone ... but I can sure try! :)

Also ... the Hephzibah stuff is really, really on my mind a lot. I really want our teens to enjoy this trip and get a LOT out of it ... me, included. Mike is now going with us (which is a good thing), but which also means we have to raise enough funds for him to go ($250-300) and now, we also have to board our dog (to the tune of about $150-200) during the week because no one will be home to take him out, feed him, etc. That's just too much to ask my parents to do ... who are NOT dog lovers. hahaha!

Oh, and softball practice starts ... this Thursday night! I can't wait! My mom said to me the other night - "Karmen, be careful. You ARE 40 now, you know! Don't go and hurt yourself right before your big trip! You being on crutches or having something broken will NOT help!" Sheesh! Thanks for the encouragement, mom!

So ... it's all good ... just stressful right now! Have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Breath in.... Breath out...

    All of the church stuff will work out! I know you, and I know it will be just fine!

    LOL at your mom! TO funny. You go out and enjoy softball! Being 40 doesn't mean you can't be active! You will be just fine!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home