Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, June 08, 2007

Less than 24 hours ... and counting!!!

Ok, so I need to get my moodiness out of here, right?! Well, in less than 24 hours, we'll be headed to Hephzibah Children's Home for our week-long missions trip! I am super excited about it and hopefully, we'll learn a lot, get to know each other a little more, grow closer to Him, and serve others ... what a great experience!!!! (I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and stories to tell when I return)

In the meantime, we have our first 2 church softball games tonight in a double header at 8:30 and 9:30 p.m. Yes, you read that right! We aren't starting the 2nd game until 9:30 p.m. At least they only let the games to for an hour, but still ... 10:30 p.m. before the game is over, home by probably 11:00 p.m., shower, settle down, get last minute things ready in the suitcase for tomorrow morning ... we're leaving at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning!!!

So ... it's gonna be a busy day ... I'm getting off an hour early today from work ... mainly to get last minute things done, take dog to vet, get some extra things packed, Mike's parents are coming down for supper - um, carry out PIZZA, NOT me cooking!!! ha! That would put me a little over the top stress wise!!!

Ok, enough for now, have to get some things done around here today ... in order to be off on vacation for a week ... did I just say "vacation"? I don't think you call a week away ... working ... with 12 TEENAGERS ... a vacation???? Do you???? ha!

Have a great week and don't miss me too much!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    I'm thinking about you! Hoping you guys are having a wonderful time on your trip! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures when you get home!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home