What is it about Tuesdays???
Apparently, my life is too chaotic during the other days of the week to post, but Tuesdays seem to come up ... with a post. Lucky you! :)
The update on the house: As of last night, we are starting to move things back into the dining room and other areas of my house ... STARTING TO GET THINGS ORGANIZED AGAIN ... which feels good. HOWEVER, one slight problemo!
The old computer desk and tv stand that we had (and sold) were bigger and had more storage space for STUFF ... last night, when we were moving things and rearranging things in the new roll top desk and the new tv stand, MANY THINGS were not fitting. So ... we either need to "downsize" some items, box up some items and store them in the basement, or throw some things away. UGH! Lots of it is "paperwork" that I seem to think we need to keep for many years. So we'll see.
So far, I like it! The rug for the dining room works great under the table and chairs. It's a perfect match/fit and I really like it. The other rug that I bought for the living room hasn't been put down yet, so we'll see about it, but that's the one I really liked to begin with ... so I can't imagine not liking it once it's put down. (Maybe tonight)
Went to a friend's house this past weekend ... to work on cards and other stamping projects. (Friday night/all day Sat) It was soooo fun to get away and do something "fun". Got lots done ... can't wait for another "stamping" overnight ! Thanks Marilyn!
The weather is gorgeous here today! ENJOY!
The update on the house: As of last night, we are starting to move things back into the dining room and other areas of my house ... STARTING TO GET THINGS ORGANIZED AGAIN ... which feels good. HOWEVER, one slight problemo!
The old computer desk and tv stand that we had (and sold) were bigger and had more storage space for STUFF ... last night, when we were moving things and rearranging things in the new roll top desk and the new tv stand, MANY THINGS were not fitting. So ... we either need to "downsize" some items, box up some items and store them in the basement, or throw some things away. UGH! Lots of it is "paperwork" that I seem to think we need to keep for many years. So we'll see.
So far, I like it! The rug for the dining room works great under the table and chairs. It's a perfect match/fit and I really like it. The other rug that I bought for the living room hasn't been put down yet, so we'll see about it, but that's the one I really liked to begin with ... so I can't imagine not liking it once it's put down. (Maybe tonight)
Went to a friend's house this past weekend ... to work on cards and other stamping projects. (Friday night/all day Sat) It was soooo fun to get away and do something "fun". Got lots done ... can't wait for another "stamping" overnight ! Thanks Marilyn!
The weather is gorgeous here today! ENJOY!


1 Comments:
At 6:15 AM,
Kim :) said…
yeah for starting to get things orginized again! I know that is a good feelig. Glad to hear you were able to do some stamping stuff last weekend! That is always fun. I hope this weekend is productive as well!
Post a Comment
<< Home