Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday!

Hi. Well, I meant to write a post yesterday, but things got a little hectic around here. The update is this:

My dad got to come home on Friday afternoon/evening. He is doing fine. We had Easter dinner Sunday (a week late, but better late than never, huh?) and everyone is fine ... for now. The doctors determined that it was "pancreatitis" (for sure) and that we should just "wait and see" if and when it will happen again ... and what might trigger it next time. Ugh! Not good ... but it's better than having exploratory surgery to try to figure out what in the world was wrong.

Here's a picture of Papa with Grace and Lauren after the "egg" hunt!







And then there's the saga of my house. Yes, we are STILL working on the hardwood floors. UGH! What a mess that is! Mike has the living room and sunroom finished (for the most part) and has now put the "glaze" on the dining room and a portion of the corner of the living room over by the stairs. The smell is HORRENDOUS. UGH! Morgan and I will do anything to get out of the house after the glaze is on ... for a couple of nights. ha!


Here's the scene in my sun room - now that we had to move everything out of my dining room:


Ugh! Oh, and did I even post a picture of my new roll top desk that I got for my 40th b-day? Here it is:

(The cord will NOT be showing - in real life. it was just showing in this picture! ha!) I love it, but haven't gotten to use it yet ... due to the floor stuff. UGH!

Oh well, that's an update on my life! Have a great Tuesday!




1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Glad that your Dad is home and you guys got to Enjoy Easter, even if it was late. Looks like from the pictures Grandpa and the girls had a great time!!

    I LOVE the desk! love it. I know you will be loving it when you can finally sit down at it and use it!

    Hope you're all having a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home