Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Isn't she a cutie patootie!


Isn't she the cutest little thing you've seen ??? This was Baby Cat on the 4th of July ... in her little 2 piece swim suit and smiles! She was laughing her head off at her daddy popping up out of the water playing "peek a boo" with her. It was hilarious! Soooooooooooo cute to hear little baby laughter and see little baby laughs!!! :0)

Taking a friend out for her b-day tonight. Going to Buca di Beppo's. YUM!

Mike and I are talking about having a garage sale next weekend (the 21st) or possibly the next weekend (the 28th). We have a ton of stuff to get ready to sell ... not much "money making" junk, but ... every little bit helps ... especially right before school starts! Ya know?! Lots of expenses with an 8th grader! ha!

Sending in my registration money for the Bear Creek Farms scrap retreat in September soon! Can't wait! Kathy is coming down from Michigan for the weekend and we will have a BLAST! YAY! Can't wait to see you, Kath! (Kim, you should plan on coming over too! That would be sooooooooooo much fun!)

Ok, lots of court stuff going on today so I better dash!

Take care and have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    that is such an adorable picture! Love it. :) She is indeed a cutie patootie!!!!

    Good luck with the garage sale, Gary and I need to do the same thing!

    The scrap thing sounds fun! You and Kathy will really enjoy the time togehter I know. One of these days.. one of these days I hope to get to join in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home