Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Long time, no see, huh?! Thanks, Kim, for the gentle NUDGE to get back over here and let you know what's going on with my life. :)

Things have been very hectic since I last posted. UGH! Time sure seems to fly by. We celebrated 4th of July last week - twice - with friends, family and fireworks. (I have several pictures of Baby Cat that I'll post later - when I remember to download them from my camera.)

Dad went back to work this week ... after 5 weeks off from his emergency gall bladder surgery back in May. UGH! Hopefully he won't be visiting any more hospitals for awhile!

Our dryer caught on FIRE this past weekend. NOT A PRETTY PICTURE! Luckily, I have a "handy man" husband who can fix just about anything and he ordered some part ... for our 18 year old dryer ... and the part should be in today. My dad also put out a "request" on his school email and has found us a "back up" dryer ... I'm thinking we should go ahead and get it, just in case this part doesn't work and just in case the dryer doesn't have many years left in its little capacity of a life. ha!

On a sad note ... a friend of mine is filing for divorce ... through our office. Makes me sad. Morgan and her daughter have been best friends for several years ... their family started coming to our church back at the beginning of the year and we thought things might take a turn for the better ... but apparently not. It's all very disheartening. Makes me very sad.

Other than that ... life is normal around here ... or pretty normal. Whatever that is???

1 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    yeah!! Look at Karmen posting!! I miss you Missy May!

    I'm glad to hear that your day has gone back to work. That is a big step!

    Oh Karmen, I hate to hear that about your friends! Makes me sad. :(

    Oi! I hate hearing about the dyer! I hope it can be fixed!!

    Thanks for posting! I miss you, my Friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home