Hot dogs anyone?

Isn't Gracie just the cutest little thing! This was a picture from the weekend (at Austin's football game) with her BIG OLE HOT DOG! Can you believe the size of that thing? It was almost as big as she was. ha!!!!
A few random thoughts:
*Don't know why the type is "centering" everything!
*Can't wait till our scrapping weekend at Bear Creek this weekend!!
*Granny is still not doing very well. She is still having "dreams" about the black man roaming the halls (which he IS roaming the halls) and she just doesn't have her full 100% senses about her anymore. It's hard to see her like this.
*Mom is having eye surgery tomorrow. She is really worried about this. Not only is she worried about the procedure itself, but also about not being able to go out to the nursing home to visit with Granny for 3-5-7 days. I told her I could do it Thursday night, but then I'll be gone for 3 days too. UGH! Hopefully, nothing will happen while she's home recuperating!
*Did I say - I can't WAIT till this weekend at BEAR CREEK!!!!!!!!!



2 Comments:
At 4:07 PM,
Kim :) said…
Oh my goodness! that hotdog is huge!! To funny.
I'm sorry to hear that Granny isn't donig well. I will keep he rin my prayers! And your mom to.. for her eye surgery.
I know you are very excited about your scrapbooking weekend! Hope you can get lots done! Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories when you get back!
At 8:06 PM,
LeeAnne said…
WHOA! DID SHE EAT IT ALL??? GOODNESS GRACIOUS THAT IS ONE STINKIN BIG DOG! Hope you have fun scrappin!!! Try not to miss me!
Post a Comment
<< Home