Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, September 14, 2007

One more week ..........


One more week ........... until we meet again .................... me, Mary, Kathy ................. and our scrapping stuff. Can't wait! Bear Creek, here we come!!!!!!!!!!! Next week at this time (Friday afternoon), we will have already started our scrapping extravaganza! YAY! Can't wait. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it ... not that it will be a lot of rest, but it will be relaxing and I need relaxing!!!!

Updates:

Granny will be 89 on Sunday so we are all going out there to celebrate with Angel Food Cake (her request!) and ice cream! YAY! On a sad note, mom met with her therapist and nutritionist and director of the nursing home, etc. the other day ... they are ready to move Granny to the "permanent" side because she is not making any progress. UGH! Talk about hard ... especially on mom. I think mom had this "dream" in her head that Granny would miraculously get better after her 70th day in the nursing home or something ... and that's just not happening, nor is it going to. So ... thus starts the process of all the Medicaid paperwork filing ... and it's hard because Granny isn't in her right mind so Mom can't even really discuss this with her and she has all these questions for mom when she even brings anything up, etc. Mom feels so bad. Ugh!

Brittany (my mentee) and I went out by ourselves this past Monday night and had a blast! We went to Anderson to Fazoli's and putt putt. Did I already blog about this? Anyway ... she's a great girl and we're going out again this coming Monday night ... no clue what we're doing ... but I'm sure it'll be fun!!!

We're going out with friends tomorrow night to Indy to dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery and a carriage ride in downtown Indy. SOoooooooooooooooo much fun back in February when we went out at Valentine's Day ....... need the good laughs right now! Friends are great, aren't they???

Lots to get accomplished this weekend ... hope you all have a nice weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    OH my goodness!! The three of you getting to scrap together again? That is wonderful! I am so glad that you guys are able to do this!

    I'm sorry to hear that Granny isn't making enough progress to stay where she is at. I know it has to be a difficult choice for your mom to make, but it sounds like it has to be done.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home