Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday ...

Hi. No pictures for today. Sorry - I know how you just LOVE all my pictures! (just so you can laugh) Anyway ...



We went over to Granny's last night to clean once again. However, last night, we didn't end up getting much done. (I hate those kind of nights.) Well, Allison and I worked in the Avon room organizing, cleaning, going through and opening up stuff that's 20+ years old to see if it's any good -- some of which was NOT any good and we threw it away -- anyway ... it looks like we didn't do much of anything last night ... although we worked for another 3.5 hours. Ugh! We are still cleaning/organizing/sorting through the Avon room. Mom worked more in the kitchen, in the corner where we had moved things last week. It looks a lot better. We're still plugging away ... ugh! It's gonna be a LONG process!!



Plus, mom went to the orthopedic surgeon's office this morning to see what can be done to help alleviate some of her foot/back/hip/knee pain. She's got pain in all these areas ... and has had for QUITE SOME TIME ... and is FINALLY going to try to see about getting some relief -- whether that means pain pills or surgery or what. (I'm hoping it's NOT surgery, but ...) So, I'm waiting to hear back from her appointment this morning. Her having surgery any time in the near future would NOT be the best thing for "timing purposes" with Granny's estate sale and all that, BUT I understand completely that she HAS to get some relief from this awful pain she has been in for months. (She hadn't gone to get anything done while taking care of Granny because ... well, you get the picture ... she couldn't have had surgery then, because she couldn't have taken care of Granny too!) It's all a vicious cycle! Ugh!



Other than that ... nothing major happening around here ... I have another jewelry show tomorrow night. Hope there's a good turnout ... no clue if there will be or not. The lady just passed out invitations last week, so who knows!



We're taking Morgan and Hannah to the Hannah Montana 3-D movie this Saturday at the IMAX theater in Indy. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll probably have some pictures to share from then! AND ... the girls got tickets to the Jonas Brothers Concert in Louisville at the end of February, did I mention that?! Oh my word?! You'd think the Jonas Brothers were the greatest thing ever alive, huh?! Oh well!? It must be a "teen" thing, huh?! :)



Happy Hump Day!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger ~*Morgan*~ said…

    Mom trust me....the Jonas Brothers....DUH!!!...of course they are the greatest thing alive. Only 25 days, 5 hours, 25 min, and 36 seconds to go until the concert!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Bless you guys for doing all that work at your Grannies house! It sure sounds like a huge undertaking! I hope it will go quicker for you guys then it seems.

    I will keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers for some relief! Having such pains all the time is not the best quality of life someone should have!

    Oh Kelsey would give anything to get to see those Jonas Brothers! Yes, I think it is indeed a teen thing! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home