Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Girls Gone Wild ......... over Hannah Montana

This was the scene when we first went into the movie theater on Saturday afternoon ... the girls ran over to the Hannah Montana poster ... and started screaming! (Thank you, Hannah)



And then this was the 3-D glasses that the theater gave us ... mighty pretty, eh?!

The girls really seemed to enjoy the concert ... if that's what you call it from their screams ... I don't think Hannah's mouth was shut the entire concert, especially when the Jonas Brothers came out on stage/theater. Morgan and Hannah were sitting in the row in front of us and we STILL heard their screams! (The lady sitting 2 seats away from Hannah apparently kept looking at her ... in hopes of her being QUIET ... but hey! We all paid the same price for the tix, why not scream, huh?!) PLEASE!!!

Got lots going on around here ... Morgan's back is hurting again (t0ok her to dr for x-rays yesterday), transmission going out on car (NOT GOOD), lots of decisions regarding CC issues at church and other issues, lots going on cleaning at Granny's and TRYING to get her house in order for an upcoming estate sale ... ugh! Lots to stress about ...

So, I'm getting a much-needed massage tonight!!!! Why not?! I made some unexpected money last week (silent jewelry party - thank you, Heather) and I'm splurging a little bit of it on a massage for myself!? I should probably save it to help pay for the x-rays and the transmission bill, but ... I'm not! ha!

Happy Tuesday!


3 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger ~*Morgan*~ said…

    Yes we do have the right to scream. WE LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!! People can just get over the fact that me and hannah are going to marry all 3 of them!!! Haha!

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger LeeAnne said…

    Um...3 boys...2 girls. Hold on while I think about that. Is that Biblical? I think NOT MORGAN! Cute pics Karmen. I didn't realize you and Mike got to witness the whole concert too!!! Hope you had fun!

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    The pictures tell it all! You can tell those girls were having the time of their life!!

    I hope the massage was a good stress reliever!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home