My weekend !

So, we had another nice, busy weekend! Spent most of Saturday afternoon/evening over at Granny's working ... once again. What's new, right?! We are over 1/2 way on our way to our estate sale, in my opinion. Mom doesn't necessarily think so, but I do. We took the bedroom furniture down this weekend (which makes for a nice open area in the bedroom) and finished working in the living room, etc. We're doing well, I think. Now if we could just get some of this big furniture out of the house, we'd have room for tables and stuff. Ya know?! So, we were lifting the hide-a-bed couch up to take a picture and wa-la, we found the Aggravation game that Granny and I used to play every single Saturday night! It brought tears to my eyes! Obviously it's not worth anything, but it is "sentimental" to me and so, I get it! YAY!!! I used to always go over to Granny's on Saturday nights ... sneak out of the house after my sister went to bed so she wouldn't know I was getting to go over there (ha) and then Granny and I would play Aggravation! She let me stay up WAY past my bedtime at home!!! Yay for Granny! What a nice memory ...
Lots going on around here this week ...
Monday night - working at Granny's again
Tuesday night - Morgan has a band concert (ugh) that we just learned about last week
Wednesday - teen dinner at 6 p.m. and church
Thursday night - another PEO meeting
Friday night - birthday party for Catherine (she's one year old, can you believe that?)
Saturday - convention registration in the morning, another meeting that morning and working at Granny's again in the afternoon/evening
Sunday - church and then meeting a friend from Indy for lunch in the afternoon, etc.
So ....................................................................................
Have a nice week!



1 Comments:
At 7:52 PM,
LeeAnne said…
BUSY BUSY BUSY! You remind me of someone! HA! I bet you are glad you got 2 nights at home this week! No band concert and no church/teen dinner!
TTYL
Post a Comment
<< Home