Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jonas Brothers Concert ............

Well, I didn't get Morgan's pics uploaded to my computer yet ... but thought I'd give you an update on their concert night!

They had an AWESOME time! I'm sure you probably HEARD them screaming from about 2 p.m. Sunday afternoon until midnight Sunday night, didn't you?! If you heard those loud, boisterous outcries / squeals in the middle of the night, that was probably Morgan, Hannah and Ally ... ugh! They are such girls! :)

According to Morgan, they had an awesome time at the concert! Luckily, the time was the same as Indiana, so that helped ... and the concert started an hour earlier than we thought, so that helped ... they still ended up getting home at about 1:15 AM ... ugh!

Before the concert, apparently they were OUTSIDE waiting for the Jonas Brothers to show up or meet them or something ... well, they didn't get to MEET them, but they DID sign their tour bus (with a black sharpie marker) ... how funny is that?!

The girls got to meet Rooney, the opening act for the Jonas Brothers, and got to hug him! Yay! (Yeah, I know - no one has ever even HEARD of Rooney, but oh well!) Then, the girls had tickets on Row BB (I think), which was gonna be awesome, but when they got inside, they made "friends" with the "row monitor guy" and he let them go up to the 5th row. HELLO!? For some reason, someone didn't show up, so the girls got to go up there! WOO HOO! They were thrilled to death!!!!

And you know that Joe and Kevin and Nick all winked and pointed at THEM, yeah right!!!! Anyway, they had a blast!!!

And yes, we're STILL hearing about the Jonas Brothers in our household, but hopefully it'll settle down a BIT now that the concert is over. (Don't hold my breath!) ha!

Nothing else real exciting going on around here. We went over to Granny's house again last night to clean/organize stuff. Ugh! We had a 2-week reprieve, because I was sick and mom and Allison didn't choose to go over there without me ... lucky me ... so we're back to cleaning again! I was HOPING for an estate sale sometime in March, but doubt that's gonna happen now. Maybe April! We shall see.

Will post pics soon!

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home