Winter Wonderland !!





This is the scene outside my house/window/work place right now. Indiana was in the middle of an ice storm yesterday and the night before. Ugh! Lots of people lost electricity, etc. The ice/snow on the trees is beautiful, but it did an awful lot of damage around town.
So ... because of the ice storm, the band concert was cancelled Tuesday night (yay) and church was cancelled last night due to no electricity at the church (yay)! So, Tuesday night, we worked over at Granny's again and last night, I typed on this transcript all evening long. I'm on page 255 so far! YAY! The lady has "guestimated" that the transcript will be about 500-600 pages, so I'm about half way there and only had it since February 21st. YAY! I will have lots of proofreading and getting exhibits copied and ready after I finish typing it, but since it isn't due until May, I think I'm doing pretty good! :)
I'm taking Brittany (my mentee) out for supper tonight before my meeting at 7 p.m. Should be good. She's a sweet, sweet girl who just needs a little attention ... especially from a female in her life. Her dad does as best he can, but ... he's still not a FEMALE. ha! There are some things you just gotta tell a GIRL! :)
WOO HOO! We get to register for our Novi, Michigan scrapbook convention this weekend -- the convention isn't until Mother's Day weekend, but we register for classes and such this Saturday morning at 9 a.m. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!
Ok, so enough for now. Have a great Thursday!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home