Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It's IGLOO time .............

Remember this site -- of milk jugs from my garage?




And IN my garage ???


And at our "bleach party" --



Here I am at church the other night carrying the milk jugs into the room where we are building the igloo!

First row -- it's as big around (or a little bigger) than the free throw circle on a basketball court. WOO HOO!

Three rows up !


And here we have five rows up!!! YAY!


I'm going back tonight to work on it a little bit before church ... or possibly even DURING church ... and then tomorrow night and I'm hoping not to have to work on it at all on Friday night but put finishing touches on it Saturday. We'll see. I'm HOPING I have enough milk jugs ... we shall see. Dad doesn't think we do! I THOUGHT we did, but it's turning out bigger than expected, so we'll see.

I think the kids are gonna LOVE it, don't you???

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Oh that is going to be so stinking cool!! I'm thinking you may not have enough milk jugs either, jut by the looks of the pictures alone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home