We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
Hey. We're Baaaaaaaaaaack from vacation and thought I'd share a few photos with you -- although they uploaded out of order! ha!
Here's Morgan at the beach ... showing off her ... I (heart/love) Jo Bros ... ugh! ha!

This picture is of all the boats (duh) at Murrell's Inlet, where we walked along the boardwalk, etc. It was a really nice place to visit.




One afternoon while Mike and his dad were golfing, me, Morgan and Memaw went to the spa. Morgan got her first pedicure - which she loved - Memaw got her first facial, which I think she enjoyed (ha!) and I got a massage, which I thoroughly enjoyed!
Here's Morgan at the beach ... showing off her ... I (heart/love) Jo Bros ... ugh! ha!

This picture is of all the boats (duh) at Murrell's Inlet, where we walked along the boardwalk, etc. It was a really nice place to visit.
Mike (and his dad) ... on one of his many golf outings ... WITHOUT his leg brace or crutches! ha!
This was on the board walk somewhere - maybe Murrell's Inlet, can't really remember.




One afternoon while Mike and his dad were golfing, me, Morgan and Memaw went to the spa. Morgan got her first pedicure - which she loved - Memaw got her first facial, which I think she enjoyed (ha!) and I got a massage, which I thoroughly enjoyed!
Mike and Morg at the beach ... getting ready to "ride the waves" ...

Ok, that was a sampling of all the many pictures I took this past week ... I'll share more about our week later.
Happy Hump Day!






4 Comments:
At 6:58 AM,
LeeAnne said…
Looks like you had a good time! Glad you are back. Missed you!
At 7:20 AM,
PeggyR said…
so glad to see everyone looking healthy and having fun :-)
At 4:34 PM,
Kim :) said…
Oh I love the pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time on vacation! Glad to see that Mike was able to get some golf in!
Fun fun fun!
At 1:44 PM,
~*Morgan*~ said…
you didn't put Fred in here :(
Fred needs a blog post
<3, Morgan
Post a Comment
<< Home