Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, June 06, 2008

VACATION ........ HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's ALMOST here ............ VACATION !!!!! I can't wait! I need a vacation ... whether it includes my family or not! LOL

Here's the update this week (for the past few days):

Morgan's back continues to hurt. We haven't really been able to put the Voltarin gel on her back as prescribed over the past few days, so hopefully on vacation, we can become religious about getting it on her 3-4 times per day and hopefully that might alleviate some of her pain. We shall see.

Mike's calf muscle continues to heal on a daily basis ... if he doesn't try to do too much! ha! He's planning to golf next week ... NO MATTER WHAT ... so we'll see how that goes.

As for me, I'm planning to RELAX and READ A MAGAZINE/BOOK all week long!!! We've never been to Myrtle Beach before - and actually, the golf is what Mike is going for - and I'm gonna chill out and enjoy the sun and sand! (hopefully)

Have a great week and don't miss me too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home