Tuesday
Hi. Why don't I just log on here every morning as a morning ritual and blog? No clue. Life just seems to get too busy and then I forget about blogging ... ugh!
So, to catch you all up ... Morgan had her vision test and yes, her vision has gotten worse ... much worse, in my opinion, but according to the doctor, she said it was "normal". Whatever. Her vision went from 20/50 and 20/60 about 2 years ago to 20/200 and 20/1.75 or something like that. Ugh! Sounds pretty big of a jump to me, but oh well?! So, they told us last Thursday night that her glasses would PROBABLY be in this Thursday night ... however, they called last night and they were already in! WOO HOO! Morgan was excited to go get them! (I'll have to take a new picture of them!) They look a lot like her old glasses ... in fact, she first picked out the identical frames that she has now and we made her get new ones! LOL (She'll always have her old ones for "back ups"). :)
Also ... boss is back in full swing at work last week and this ... ugh! I'm glad he's feeling up to it (being here all day), but I am reminded of the "dog days of summer" when he wasn't here all day and I wasn't so swamped. ha! Oh well, glad he is doing better health-wise.
Oh, the tutoring session was great last Thursday night. The girls were ready and we went to the library. It was fun. Mom took Cassie in one room and I took Sharon in the other room. We got a lot accomplished and I think we are headed in the right direction of what we need to work on with the girls. I'm still hoping to talk to the teacher next week some time (or the principal) and see what areas of work we need to do to actually HELP them tremendously this school year. But for the most part, they did great. Cassie needs to FOCUS ... and mom will have her hands full with that ... but it was fun!!!!
Not much going on here today ... so that's why I had time to blog this morning! ha! Happy Tuesday!
So, to catch you all up ... Morgan had her vision test and yes, her vision has gotten worse ... much worse, in my opinion, but according to the doctor, she said it was "normal". Whatever. Her vision went from 20/50 and 20/60 about 2 years ago to 20/200 and 20/1.75 or something like that. Ugh! Sounds pretty big of a jump to me, but oh well?! So, they told us last Thursday night that her glasses would PROBABLY be in this Thursday night ... however, they called last night and they were already in! WOO HOO! Morgan was excited to go get them! (I'll have to take a new picture of them!) They look a lot like her old glasses ... in fact, she first picked out the identical frames that she has now and we made her get new ones! LOL (She'll always have her old ones for "back ups"). :)
Also ... boss is back in full swing at work last week and this ... ugh! I'm glad he's feeling up to it (being here all day), but I am reminded of the "dog days of summer" when he wasn't here all day and I wasn't so swamped. ha! Oh well, glad he is doing better health-wise.
Oh, the tutoring session was great last Thursday night. The girls were ready and we went to the library. It was fun. Mom took Cassie in one room and I took Sharon in the other room. We got a lot accomplished and I think we are headed in the right direction of what we need to work on with the girls. I'm still hoping to talk to the teacher next week some time (or the principal) and see what areas of work we need to do to actually HELP them tremendously this school year. But for the most part, they did great. Cassie needs to FOCUS ... and mom will have her hands full with that ... but it was fun!!!!
Not much going on here today ... so that's why I had time to blog this morning! ha! Happy Tuesday!


1 Comments:
At 3:43 PM,
Kim :) said…
I am with you about logging on and blogging every day. I miss my blog time! I am going to find a new routine.. I will do it!
Goodness. Morgan's eyesight does sound like it changed a lot to me also! But, if the doctors didn't seem to worried I suppose mom shouldn't be either....
Post a Comment
<< Home