Oh my, oh my!
Ok, so I promised pictures .......... although I thought it would be pictures of Morgan's new glasses or the girls in their new clothes ........... or ANYTHING other than the picture below. (I know this picture doesn't look all that bad yet, but it hurts like crud!)

This is a picture of my right thumb after I got it SMASHED at the ball game Friday night! Well, SMASHED may not be the correct terminology now that the doc thinks it might be BROKEN!!!! GRRRRRRR.
We were playing one of our last ball games on Friday night and one of the guys threw me a ball at 2nd base and I caught it .... only I mostly caught it with my UN-GLOVED right hand / thumb ... you get the picture, right?
So, this is the picture I took after we got home ... it's been swollen more or less all weekend. Friday night's throbbing was pretty bad, but it's gotten better as the days wear on. ha!
HOWEVER, typing - here at work today - is another story today! Goodness gracious! Not only do you not realize how MUCH you use your right thumb, but then when your job is to TYPE ALL DAY LONG, goodness gracious. You don't realize how many times you hit the space bar with your right hand!!!! Sheesh!!!!
So ... other than this "happening" over the weekend ... the rest of our weekend consisted of :
AF orders on Saturday morning
Boys Night Out - Saturday evening (the boys loved it!)
Sunday - children's church
Sunday afternoon - took the igloo down (yay!)
This is a picture of my right thumb after I got it SMASHED at the ball game Friday night! Well, SMASHED may not be the correct terminology now that the doc thinks it might be BROKEN!!!! GRRRRRRR.
We were playing one of our last ball games on Friday night and one of the guys threw me a ball at 2nd base and I caught it .... only I mostly caught it with my UN-GLOVED right hand / thumb ... you get the picture, right?
So, this is the picture I took after we got home ... it's been swollen more or less all weekend. Friday night's throbbing was pretty bad, but it's gotten better as the days wear on. ha!
HOWEVER, typing - here at work today - is another story today! Goodness gracious! Not only do you not realize how MUCH you use your right thumb, but then when your job is to TYPE ALL DAY LONG, goodness gracious. You don't realize how many times you hit the space bar with your right hand!!!! Sheesh!!!!
So ... other than this "happening" over the weekend ... the rest of our weekend consisted of :
AF orders on Saturday morning
Boys Night Out - Saturday evening (the boys loved it!)
Sunday - children's church
Sunday afternoon - took the igloo down (yay!)
Ok, later.


1 Comments:
At 5:57 PM,
Kim :) said…
Oh my goodness! I am sorry to hear what happned to your thumb! I sure hope it's feeling better now???!!
Post a Comment
<< Home