It's finally FRIDAY ............ YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!





It was a fun time - had by all!
And then there's been this week .... boy, am I glad it's almost over! Sheesh!!! TGIF - big time!!! Yesterday was one of the worst days I've had in a long, long time. I got into an argument - big time - with one of the attorneys in town who is a royal jerk; another client's ex-husband called in to ask some questions and I thought I'd be nice and try to answer his questions, only to be called a MORON by him. I quickly told him that I would not stand to be talked to like that and I was hanging up right then. Click! Ugh!!!! It was just a stressful day all around.
However, last night, mom and I started tutoring two little munchkins - age 1st grade and 3rd grade - and it was fun. I think we have our work cut out for us, but it was a nice change from the stressful day that I had. (I'll write more about the girls in another post)
So now it's Friday and we have a weekend full of things to do, but at least it's AWAY from work!!!!!
Happy Friday!!!!


2 Comments:
At 4:22 PM,
Kim :) said…
I thought I was going to have to come hunt you down! I missed you.
I am sorry to hear that your day was so yucky and the nerve of that mand calling you that! Good for you for hanging up on him!
I can't wait to hear about the girls!
Have a super weekend.
At 4:22 PM,
Kim :) said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home