Only 59 more to go ...............
Anyway, I am starting early this time because last time, we only "glued" the sequins onto the gloves and by the night of the performance (after only wearing them once for practice), the sequins were falling off. So, what's a person to do? None other than SEW all the sequins on by hand ... which is fine ... but we have approximately 25-30 kids in the play, so that means 50-60 gloves! BOTH SIDES!!! So, I'm starting early!!!! Got all the gloves a week or so ago and got the sequins and elastic thread the other day ... so it's time to start. (And yes, I am going to put more sequins on the fingers of the gloves!)
After all, I have a 7-8 hour drive to Gatlinburg next week (both ways) that I can work on them! Hopefully the sequins won't SPILL OUT in my car ... what a mess that would be! ha! (Nice visual picture of us cleaning up sequins from all over my car at some point in the weekend ... NOT!)
Lots of other stuff going on ... tutoring tonight, funeral calling/viewing after that, sorority meeting after that, home to bed ...
So far, the meds I started taking last week have helped a lot this week - except for Sunday's headache episode - so I'm praying that they just needed some extra time to get into my body/system and now they are working. We shall see. Apparently, my TMJ is real out of joint right now and when I clench my teeth and bite down on food, etc., it sends a trigger message to my trigeminal nerve and it irritates those nerves and makes them inflamed, thus, the cluster headaches, jaw aches, etc. So, I'm watching what I eat, trying to massage my jaw area, trigeminal nerve area, etc. Hopefully it'll work and there will be no need for any more testing or blood work. :)
Happy Thursday!


1 Comments:
At 6:59 PM,
LeeAnne said…
Should I dare ask if the TMJ is caused by all that Banana Laffy Taffy??
Post a Comment
<< Home