TGIF!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! TGIF!!!!!!! (in more ways than one)
It's been a long, busy, stressful, eventful week around here and I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready for the weekend ........... because ............. not only am I off next Thursday - Sunday to go to Gatlinburg with friends, but I am now off ALL WEEK LONG ......... because my mom's back surgery got scheduled (for next Wednesday), so I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off too. Just because I have the time and need the time off! YAY for me!
So, I'm now busily working on my "to do" list for next week .... packing it full of things "to do" during MY two days and then packing it full on the other days of things "to do" for others! Ugh! What a week it will be!!!! Hopefully by the time we get to Gatlinburg, it will be filled with some R & R for all of us!!! (And hopefully the weather will cooperate like last year - it was BEAUTIFUL!)
So ... I may not be on here for awhile posting ... we shall see!
Happy weekend and next week! Don't miss me too much!
It's been a long, busy, stressful, eventful week around here and I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready for the weekend ........... because ............. not only am I off next Thursday - Sunday to go to Gatlinburg with friends, but I am now off ALL WEEK LONG ......... because my mom's back surgery got scheduled (for next Wednesday), so I'm taking Monday and Tuesday off too. Just because I have the time and need the time off! YAY for me!
So, I'm now busily working on my "to do" list for next week .... packing it full of things "to do" during MY two days and then packing it full on the other days of things "to do" for others! Ugh! What a week it will be!!!! Hopefully by the time we get to Gatlinburg, it will be filled with some R & R for all of us!!! (And hopefully the weather will cooperate like last year - it was BEAUTIFUL!)
So ... I may not be on here for awhile posting ... we shall see!
Happy weekend and next week! Don't miss me too much!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home