I am thankful for ....
In this season of thanksgiving, you hear people ask all the time about what you are thankful for. Here are just a few of the (big) things I am thankful for this thanksgiving season ......
*My loving husband
*My terrific teenager
*My parents, parents-in-law, sister and her family, all extended family
*My church family
*My friends
*My health
Now, to some basic everyday kinds of things I am thankful for ... they may not seem as important as those listed above, but ... what would we do if we didn't have them?
*A warm house
*A warm shower
*Comfy/cozy/warm pjs
*A winter coat and gloves
*A curling iron
*Make up!
*A car to drive to work -so I don't have to walk in this COLD COLD weather
*A computer - to keep in daily contact with my friends and family
*Ibuprofen - to keep my headaches at bay (sometimes, ha)
*Post-it notes - don't know what I'd do without them, ha
Ok, what are some big things (and little things) you are thankful for this holiday season???
*My loving husband
*My terrific teenager
*My parents, parents-in-law, sister and her family, all extended family
*My church family
*My friends
*My health
Now, to some basic everyday kinds of things I am thankful for ... they may not seem as important as those listed above, but ... what would we do if we didn't have them?
*A warm house
*A warm shower
*Comfy/cozy/warm pjs
*A winter coat and gloves
*A curling iron
*Make up!
*A car to drive to work -so I don't have to walk in this COLD COLD weather
*A computer - to keep in daily contact with my friends and family
*Ibuprofen - to keep my headaches at bay (sometimes, ha)
*Post-it notes - don't know what I'd do without them, ha
Ok, what are some big things (and little things) you are thankful for this holiday season???


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home