Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Friday, December 12, 2008

Goodness gracious!

Has it been awhile or what?! What's up with that?! Life is so hectic this time of year ... so here's what's been happening since my last post (before Thanksgiving). Sheesh!

I had a little oral surgery this week. I have been battling these stinking headaches for awhile now and done this and that to try to help, but nothing - even strong drugs - didn't seem to help. So I went to the oral surgeon and he did some x-rays, which seemed to show that the root of one of my bottom molars and a piece of jaw bone was laying on my nerve which makes my trigeminal nerve all inflamed ... which makes me have severe headaches.

So, he took out the molar and a piece of my jaw bone the other day ... OUCH! But ... the good news is ... so far, no headaches ... however, I've been on MAJOR pain meds since then and today is the first day I'm weaning myself off the pain meds, so we shall see what the weekend holds.

Speaking of weekends ... this weekend is our Christmas play at church ... talk about nerves! That's me, little miss bundle of nerves! But it'll go ok. It has to! They are kids ... everyone loves Christmas plays ... even when they mess up and don't know all their lines. ha! We decorated the church/up front last night for awhile and will have our dress rehearsal practice tomorrow (Saturay) morning and then the real thing on Sunday! I'll be sure and take pics to share next week!

Oh ... and today is Morgan's 15th birthday ... WOW! Happy birthday, Morgan!

Happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home