Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sheesh! Where does the time go?



My word! I haven't posted in about 10-11 days ... and it feels like I am SOOOOOOOOOO behind! Goodness gracious! Let me try to BRIEFLY catch up!

I was off work all week last week ... thank goodness ... although this is a fun time of year, here at the lawyer's office, it is NOT all fun and games. People are arguing about when they can visit with their kids and when the other parent canNOT visit with the kids ... it makes for a very stressful time of year, so therefore, I have opted to take Christmas week off for as long as I possibly can! :)

Therefore, that usually means I am home doing something with Morgan, or shopping, or decorating, or ......... something other than sitting at the computer all day long ......... to post to my blog. Therefore, no posts during Christmas week! ha!

So, here's the recap and some pics to share from Christmas:

Had a very nice, relaxing week at home ........... had a very nice Christmas Eve and Christmas day ......... had a very nice "day after Christmas shopping" and a nice weekend .............. so there you have it! :) Now, here are some pics from the past week:

On Thursday night - the week BEFORE Christmas - we had Christmas with the girls - Here are the girls showing off their new hats and gloves that the church bought and then some presents from mom and I. And then sitting on Santa's lap! It was fun!







And then here are some other Christmas pics with Austin, Lauren, Gracie, Morgan, Rosie:
















Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    I'm glad to hear you were able to take that week off so it was a little less stressful deaing with the crap that divorced parents can come up with! I enjoyed the pictures. It looks like everyone had a wonderful CHristmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home