Catch up!
Well, once again, I am playing catch up on my blog-posting ...........
Let's see ... where did I leave off ???
On New Year's Eve, we went to a Japanese Restaurant with some friends and had a fabulous time, then back to their house to ring in the new year with Wii games. Here are some pictures to recap the evening events:

Catie loved watching the man "cook" the food for us!


It was a fun night with friends! No better way to ring in the new year ...
Then, this past weekend was our annual scrapover at Mary's house ... and boy did I need to scrap! Sheesh! I was so far behind. Catie helped us this past weekend too - as you can tell from the photos ... she's gonna be our next little scrapper. She loves pushing around her mom's scrap tote for us from one end of the room to the other. ha!
And as you can see, she LOVED standing on TOP of my bag and playing with the scraps! What a little scrapper!
Actually, Mary and I didn't get all caught up this past weekend, so we are scrapping again on Friday night ... yay for us! Hopefully we'll get pretty caught up after this weekend!!!!
Happy Tuesday !!!!


1 Comments:
At 4:04 PM,
Kim :) said…
FUN!! Sounds like you've been having yourself some memorable moments! Good for you getting some more scrap time in on Friday! Enjoy it.
Post a Comment
<< Home