Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First day of ...

7th grade!

(Ok, I've been trying to post a picture or two for over an hour this morning and blogger isn't letting me. GRRRRRRR!)

Life as I know it has now changed .... my baby is a big 7th grader! School started this morning ... as you can tell! :) Morgan was quite concerned about making it to classes on time, etc. (and possibly going to the bathroom in between classes - if there was time). I'm sure she'll be able to FIND all her classes ok - after all, she's been there now about 3 times, i.e. for orientation, Trojan Quest and another "fun" day, so she should be able to "find" her classes ok, but getting there on time might be another story. We'll see. I'm sure I'll hear about it at the end of the day today!

Tonight is Back to School night for the parents to go to the classes, meet the teachers, get the "scoop" on things, projects, etc. Should be interesting!!!

And ... our old next door neighbor (who moved across town last year) is a teacher at the Middle School and she had put a BIG BAG OF CANDY in Morgan's locker for her thismorning! It was so cool! Thanks, Kelly! That was soooooooooooooo sweet!!!! (I know this, because Morgan did end up wanting me to go in with her thismorning and help carry in some of her school supplies, gym bag, etc. - but I didn't stay long!) :)

Well, when Blogger allows me to post pictures, I'll try back! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want a big bag of candy!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    I can't wait to hear how the first day went! Kelsey seems to have the same fears/concerns as Morgan. They are to funny.

    That was very sweet of Kelly! I am sure Morgan thought it was pretty cool.

    Have a good evening!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home