Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Monday, July 16, 2007

Our weekend ..........


Our weekend was good. Took some pics of Morgan at one of the local buildings ... for an 8th grade layout for her scrapbook ... see picture above. LOVE LOVE LOVE the sepia colored ones ...

Friday night ... went school shopping a LITTLE BIT ... and got some great bargains ... surprisingly! Always love a bargain!!! Even got a few odds/ends for me ... bargain shopping that I am, I got a skirt ($49.50 original price) and 2 sweaters to match ($35.50 each / original price) for $18 total! WAHOO! Gotta love a bargain like that ... especially from Christopher and Banks!

Saturday, spent the day at a sorority luncheon and then a b-day party for Lynzi Mae and then ... what did we do? Oh yeah, cut out "fish" for my Jonah and the whale story for CC on Sunday. Yes, I cut out 50 of them (25 fronts and 25 backs) ... we usually only have about 18-20 kids in CC, but wanted to make sure to have enough ... with maybe some extras.

Sunday, went to church and CC. Yes, did we have VISITORS in CC. Of course we did! We ended up having 30 kids in CC ... so yes, I had extra felt that had to be cut out in the shape of the fish/whale. UGH! Luckily, it went ok and the kids enjoyed the story and the craft. Oh my! This was NOT my calling in life ... there is a reason I work in a law firm and do not teach children! LOL

TRIED to take a nap to get rid of my headache yesterday afternoon ... key word being TRIED ... didn't happen!

Should have a GREAT week this week and next, since my boss will be out of the office 4 out of 5 days this week and 5 out of 5 days next week!!!! WAHOOOO!!!

Happy Monday!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    LOVE that picture of MOrgan! Love it!! That will make a great page!

    Sounds like a good weekend! Got to love those great deals! We were able to find some at Sears for Brandon! Got to love that boys arent as picky as girls! lol

    I'm sure you are a fine teacher. I can't see you being anything but! :)

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my word, Morgan is such a beautiful LADY! When did she become a lady? I missed that some where; I'm sure you're thinking the same thing, right?

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Karm,
    I'm sure you're a great CC teacher. (Didn't I help train you :-)????)Remember all of those puppet shows? Remember the blood draining out of your hand? Really, though, it blessed me to hear that you're teaching CC. Will you be teaching on 8/19?

    Morgan is such a cutie, and I love sepia pix, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home