Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Some of my layouts from weekend!

Here are a few of my layouts from this past weekend. This one is when we first met Catherine, Mary's baby. Isn't she a sweetie?

This page has several pictures from our "remodeling" project back in the spring. The "Then" page has a "flip down" of about 5 pictures - when you pull the tab (shown at the bottom of the page), 5 pictures flip down to show you the progress of the remodel! ha!


This is a "Now" picture of what the living room and scrap area looks like AFTER the remodel.


This page is one when I turned 40. UGH! The second (right hand page) still has to have journaling added to it -- thoughts on turning 40, things that have happened since turning 40, etc.


This is the page where I'm going to add white strips for journaling over the top of the pink patterned paper - obviously haven't had time for journaling yet, but thought it would be nice to document some of my thoughts on the "40" process. ha!


Have some more to show, but no time to upload them. Maybe tomorrow. Headed to court this morning. Happy Thursday.


2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger LeeAnne said…

    Cute pages! I miss scrapping with you!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Great Pages Karmen!! I love what you did with them all. :) Thanks for sharing them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home