Tuesday ...........
Well, it's been another week .... lots going on around here. Let me fill you in on some updates:
*Granny - went to visit her last night. She got moved out of her room at the end of last week, because her roommate was the roommate from ..... HELLENA ........ is her name. Get it?! So, on Thursday or Friday, the head person at The Waters decided (and Granny ok'd it) that she needed out of that discouraging room. So, she was moved. However, apparently Granny's emotional side didn't realize it because she's been all 'down and out' ever since. UGH! I went to visit her last night and she told Mom that Mom needed to check into another nursing home for her because she didn't like it there, blah blah blah. UGH! My, oh my, what my mom has had to deal with over the past few months. I couldn't do it. For the most part, the congestive heart failure is much better and her swelling and such is down, so that's a good thing.
*Brittany and I were supposed to go out last night ... and Morgan ... but she called right after she got home from school to let me know that she's still not feeling very well and she had a fever, sore throat, etc. NOT HAPPENING! I do NOT want to get sick before we go to Gatlinburg next week! So ... we didn't end up going out last night after all.
*Surprise! I went to Walmart the other day to get a script filled. It's usually about $30-35 per month and SURPRISE! They lowered it to $9.00! WOO HOO! I was thrilled!!!!
*Work is ... work. My boss is back ... and in full swing. We will be in court most of the morning this morning (starting at 9 a.m.) and that's why I'm blogging early.
*Went to visit with Mike's parents this past weekend for supper Saturday night. She was asking me for CHRISTMAS IDEAS ........ ha! Sheesh!!!! I cannot believe Christmas is truly only about 2 months away. Can you???? I used to be so good about buying stuff early and having things wrapped a month early, etc. Guess it's that old age thing, haven't gotten into it yet for this year! I've bought a few things, but ... nothing major!
Ok, enough rambling ... more thoughts another day ...
*Granny - went to visit her last night. She got moved out of her room at the end of last week, because her roommate was the roommate from ..... HELLENA ........ is her name. Get it?! So, on Thursday or Friday, the head person at The Waters decided (and Granny ok'd it) that she needed out of that discouraging room. So, she was moved. However, apparently Granny's emotional side didn't realize it because she's been all 'down and out' ever since. UGH! I went to visit her last night and she told Mom that Mom needed to check into another nursing home for her because she didn't like it there, blah blah blah. UGH! My, oh my, what my mom has had to deal with over the past few months. I couldn't do it. For the most part, the congestive heart failure is much better and her swelling and such is down, so that's a good thing.
*Brittany and I were supposed to go out last night ... and Morgan ... but she called right after she got home from school to let me know that she's still not feeling very well and she had a fever, sore throat, etc. NOT HAPPENING! I do NOT want to get sick before we go to Gatlinburg next week! So ... we didn't end up going out last night after all.
*Surprise! I went to Walmart the other day to get a script filled. It's usually about $30-35 per month and SURPRISE! They lowered it to $9.00! WOO HOO! I was thrilled!!!!
*Work is ... work. My boss is back ... and in full swing. We will be in court most of the morning this morning (starting at 9 a.m.) and that's why I'm blogging early.
*Went to visit with Mike's parents this past weekend for supper Saturday night. She was asking me for CHRISTMAS IDEAS ........ ha! Sheesh!!!! I cannot believe Christmas is truly only about 2 months away. Can you???? I used to be so good about buying stuff early and having things wrapped a month early, etc. Guess it's that old age thing, haven't gotten into it yet for this year! I've bought a few things, but ... nothing major!
Ok, enough rambling ... more thoughts another day ...


1 Comments:
At 6:02 AM,
Kim :) said…
I am glad to hear that Granny is feelig better physically. I'm sorry your mom is still having to deal with so much! Maybe this is the time to move her from that nursing home? You guys have been wanting to anyway, right? I know it is a pain, but take Granny up on it!
Sorry that Brittany wan't feeling good and couldn't make the girls night out. But staying healthy is much more important!
Hope court isn't to bad this week!
Post a Comment
<< Home