Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday

Hi. Things around here have been quite crazy busy the last few days ... what's new, right?! That's just my life now-a-days.

Updates:

Took Brittany out last night. Our "6 weeks" mentoring thing is over, but ... she still wants to get together ... and so do I, for that matter. We have really hit it off and enjoy each other's company and hey! as long as it's helping her ... great! Right?! We had pizza and went to the movies last night, nothing major, just spending some quality time together.

Granny ... sigh ... need I say more. It's been a very rough week for her ... and for mom. We started the paperwork for the Medicaid process this week ... and it hasn't gone very well, to say the least. Mom (and I) are the worst daughter/granddaughters in the world for keeping Granny in this "prison" (as she calls it) for a home for the rest of her life. UGH! I hate it ... I hate it for Granny ... I hate it for mom ... sigh.

Work is ... work. Had several "emergencies" lately involving custody disputes, not bringing the kids back, etc.

Heavy heart this morning for my friend's sister and her husband (LeeAnne's sis). Sentencing is today in Arkansas in about an hour ... hugs and prayers, my dear, dear friend!!

Ok, enough rambling, gotta get some work done around here!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    SOunds like you need some big {{{HUGS}}} today! I'm sorry that Granny is feeling the way she is about the "prison" you've got her in. You know it is for her own good so that is what you have to remember!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger LeeAnne said…

    Thanks for the prayers...even when you have much going on in your life as well. It will be a long road for my sister and bro in law. I love you! If you could...add to your prayer list...baby kate. She is back in the hospital as of Wed. www.layman4.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home