Organized .............
All of those Avon boxes are FABRIC ... whether it be FULL PIECES of fabric or little pieces of quilt size fabric ... ugh! Can you believe that?! And we still have a TON of fabric (not in boxes) upstairs laying on a bed. (It is mostly the double and single knit fabric, but my word!) That is about 34-35 boxes of fabric right there on the front porch!
I've been working on the organization process in the "Avon room" for our sale date. UGH! I feel like I am just moving piles of dirt (in this case, Avon) from one side of the room to the other. ha! Remember that Gomer Pyle episode where he did that ... had to shovel dirt from one pile to another ... that's me, that's what I feel like! Oh well?! It IS getting better organized ... I just have to keep telling myself that!
We're slowly and surely trying to get rid of a few pieces of furniture here and there ... going to meet a couple over at Granny's tonight after work (before 7 p.m. meeting) to see what, if anything, they are interested in. We'd love to get some of this bigger stuff OUT OF THERE to make room for the tables of "junk" to sell at an estate sale. :)
Anyway ... that's my life.
Happy Tuesday.


1 Comments:
At 5:43 PM,
Kim :) said…
Looks like you are making good progress! Very organized looking indeed. I know you will be ready for this to be over!
Post a Comment
<< Home