Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday

I'm tired ........... very tired .............. both physically, mentally and emotionally. Ugh! Lots going on around here. Let me just vent for a minute:

Granny's -- Seems like I'm spending most every waking hour that I'm not at my "real job" over at Granny's recently. I know, I know ... the things have to be priced and tagged and ready for sale .... because the sale is next Saturday, May 3rd. After that's over and we "regroup" from that, hopefully we won't have a ton of stuff left to get rid of (to Goodwill or wherever?) and we'll just have the task of cleaning up the house and getting it ready for sale. However, it SHOULD NOT take nearly as much time, effort and energy as this "sale" has taken. Even though mom and Al and I are having "fun" laughing at old memories and this and that, it's taken its toll on me the last couple of weeks being over there so much. I'm physically worn out. I usually leave the house at about 7:30 a.m. and don't return home till after 9 p.m. on the days I work over at Granny's house after my "real" job. Ya know? That makes for a LONG day.

Work -- People are driving me crazy here ... clients, bosses, co-workers ... ha! I need a vacation ... SOON! Good thing, we already have one planned for June to Myrtle Beach. I can only HOPE time passes quickly!

Transcript -- I finished typing the "guts" of the transcript about a week or so ago ... yay ... but I met with the Court Reporter lady this morning to have her help me/remind me on how to put it all together and to tell me about all the "extra" pages that have to be typed and labeled and such. UGH! I've probably got another 2-3-4 hours to put into it ... and where is it I'm finding those extra hours??? Ugh! But this is due May 9th ... and I've LIKE to turn it in sometime next week so that I have a full week of "breathing" time with the Court of Appeals. We'll see if that happens. (That means I HAVE to work on it this weekend and finish it up and print it out on Monday or Tuesday.)

Family -- I have had NO TIME for my family for the past several weeks. I hate it! I'm so glad that Mike and Morgan seem to understand that this "Granny" stuff has to be done, but still ... it's a good thing Mike is so helpful around the house or my house would look even more disastrous than it does!!! :) (Thanks, Mike and Morg) I'm also very concerned about Morgan's muscle spasms she is having. She's still not 100% yet and she has a weekend full of things to do with the youth group (and next weekend) and then back to swimming and gym and band next week. I just don't think her back is gonna "heal itself" in 3-4 days time. Ya know?! I hope these spasms don't start back up again next week once she goes back to swimming. I don't know whether to talk to the teacher or what. No clue.

Children's Church -- I'm working on a big project for children's church this summer. Not only the "igloo" out of milk jugs, but also the lessons, the skits, the helpers, etc. It's overwhelming sometimes and I just need some time to work on it and not be bothered ... and right now, that's not happening!

I'm just tired right now ... seems like I'm being pulled in every direction ... I'm so busy at the moment ... I know, we are ALL busy, but there are some times that are busy-er than other times. Ya know?! This is one of them and it's pulling me and I can't stand it! Oh well?!

Thanks for listening to me vent! It's a beautiful day!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    I hope you are feeling a little less tired now! But for some reaso I'm not thinking that is going to be the case until after the garage sale at Grannys house this weekend! I know you are ready for all of that to be over.

    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home