Time Sure Does Fly By ...........

Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're having a "Bleach Party" tonight ......

Come one, come all ...... to my garage tonight ......... for our "bleach party" .......... we'll be bleaching out all the milk jugs that haven't already been cleaned out (a few weekends ago) ... shown below!! And then HOPEFULLY taking most of them to the church to be stored at CHURCH for the next month or so ... before creation of the igloo!!!
Bags are behind, under, over and underneath everything! (It's hard to tell in this picture just how many bags are in my garage, but it's a LOT!)


Hopefully, a few of the ladies from church are coming to my house tonight after church to help me! I will be soooooooooooooooooo grateful for any and all who come!!!


The "brown things" on the side are "pretend bricks" that Morgan and I made a few weeks ago to help with the skit of the Samaritan woman at the well, but once again, I didn't realize that I would be STORING these "bricks" from now till mid-June! UGH! Once again, great ideas ... just no way to carry them out! LOL



HOPEFULLY the next picture you see of my garage -- there will be a little less "milk jugs" -- it may still look a little "junky" just because we have a SMALL garage, but at least it won't be milk jugs and/or trash bags all over the place! We shall see. I'm SOOOOOOOOO hoping we can find somewhere at church to house all these hundreds of jugs!!! (I'm also anxious to count and see how many we have now!)



It's a beautiful sunny day here ... a little windy ... so laying the jugs out to dry on my driveway probably won't work tonight. Ugh! Might have to put them all over my porch. Who knows?! Don't want to have to chase them down the street ... from the wind blowing them. Oh well?!



Happy Thursday!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    That's a whole lotta jugs there! goodness. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the Bleach party goes off wtihout a hitch and you an get those things out of your garage soon! :) Have fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home