We made it!!!!

So, we got to work with new ideas and used a "dome tent" as the base structure for the igloo. So when the milk jugs decided to "lean" a little bit, they would have a "structure" to lean on and maybe that would help them stand a little longer than overnight. We spent hours and hours on Friday night and Saturday working on this new igloo ... lots of help ... lots of glue sticks!!!
Well, it's a little "lop-sided", but hey! It's still standing so that's what counts and the kids LOVED it!!!!
Morgan had to take this dorky picture of me sitting inside the igloo before CC started yesterday morning!
Here's a look at some of the kids peeking out of the igloo! They LOVED it!!!
Here's a picture of me and some of the kids at the end of the CC program yesterday. We took pictures of each of them inside the igloo too. THose turned out real cute!

I told them I had NO idea what the igloo would look like next week -- may be a snow fort, maybe white sheets on the tent to "look" like an igloo with no milk jugs ... no clue! In any event, I am happy that it is still standing, but W-A-Y tired of milk jugs! LOL This was a BIG project to undertake!!!!
Happy Monday!





2 Comments:
At 4:49 AM,
Kim :) said…
How fun!! It looks like it was a huge success!
And I really don't know why I've missed these two post last week? I came here every day looking and dint' seen any new post! Your blog isn't refreshing for me for some reason. That is not acceptable!!!! I want to see what Karmen is up to! Grrr
At 9:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
That is like the coolest idea ever! Even leaning igloos are "cool"!
Post a Comment
<< Home