Granny .....
... the saga continues ...
You don't even want to get me started on what all happened last night. Let's just comment on a few of the highlights of the evening:
*Granny got moved from the hospital to Glen Oaks Nursing Home (the new nursing home in town)
*Granny did not like Glen Oaks Nursing Home ... and decided after only 3 hours there, to be moved back to The Waters Nursing Home
*Granny was VERY RUDE to my mom
*Mom left the nursing home in TEARS ... after Granny was so mean to her
*Dad and I both got phone calls at church to come home (from mom)
*I ended up going out to the nursing home and TALKING VERY STERNLY to my Granny
*Lots of tears shed ...
*Granny is apparently being moved back to The Waters Nursing Home at some point today
*My mom is gonna have a nervous breakdown at some point
Please continue to pray for strength for my mom and granny ...
Thanks!
You don't even want to get me started on what all happened last night. Let's just comment on a few of the highlights of the evening:
*Granny got moved from the hospital to Glen Oaks Nursing Home (the new nursing home in town)
*Granny did not like Glen Oaks Nursing Home ... and decided after only 3 hours there, to be moved back to The Waters Nursing Home
*Granny was VERY RUDE to my mom
*Mom left the nursing home in TEARS ... after Granny was so mean to her
*Dad and I both got phone calls at church to come home (from mom)
*I ended up going out to the nursing home and TALKING VERY STERNLY to my Granny
*Lots of tears shed ...
*Granny is apparently being moved back to The Waters Nursing Home at some point today
*My mom is gonna have a nervous breakdown at some point
Please continue to pray for strength for my mom and granny ...
Thanks!


1 Comments:
At 5:03 PM,
Kim :) said…
Oh my goodness Karmen!! I am sooo sorry to hear all of this!! I will for sure pray that your Granny finds a better way to communicate with your mom! Your mom does NOT need to be dealing with that. {{{Major hugs}}}
Post a Comment
<< Home